Friday 2 March 2012

Claim To Fame.

Well kinda, nothing huge but it's worth a mention here, remember my last project? The political advert I made about foul ingredients found in everyday fast foods? Well that very video has been embedded on http://www.fittvo.com. Fit TeleVision is an online service which offers content that helps users find a range of information on daily fitness and fitness products. Maintained to keep up to date on topics and products relevant to users and provides information on a variety of health related topics.


I discovered I was on their site while analysing my monthly youtube view statistics, a large amount of views were being redirected from an external embed on a mysterious site. I browsed through Fittvo's article base and discovered a post entitled: Mechanically Seperated Meat: www.fittvo.com/6174/mechanically-separated-meat/




















Sure enough my video is there at the very bottom, the article shares very similar themes, concepts and view points to my political advert, it's nice to see that the intended meaning I designed, which was: to inform the public to think twice about ingredients found in their food, has been recognised and related to by Fittvo. It makes me happy to think that maybe just two or three people have been inspired by my video after a viewing on this article, makes it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment