Monday 17 December 2012

Client Project: Internal: Work Submission


Well I did in fact complete my 45 second advert in it's entirety inside After Effects, a risky, foolhardy task for me to take on indeed... Yet some how it payed off :) I received quite a lot of positive feedback from fellow students on the quality level of the piece, helping reassure me that it wasn't a complete amateur disaster lol. The advert has resulted in a mixture kinetic typography and sci-fi interface elements, assets derived from live-action green-screen, motion graphics, text, particles and camera flares. I believe it efficiently display ATRG's core framework and existing achievements, while simultaneously branding them as an exciting futuristic institution with impending innovation for investors. I'm glad that my After Effects project for the year is over and am looking forward to concentrating on my camera skills, ie. interviews, cinematography and documentary for the second half of the year. Bring on the end!

Here is the extended addition for my personal use:

No comments:

Post a Comment