Tuesday 17 January 2012

Design Practice 3: Assignment 2: Projected Visuals: Inspiration & Brainstorming: Part 2

Now that my Influence search is over I brainstormed what it was that I actually wanted to do, these ideas are far and wide and completely preliminary. It is to be noted that I have selected my music track, the track I have chosen to accompany my visuals is track 8, mainly for its slower pace and sadder tone, which believe will match my visuals betters.


Brainstorm ideas include:
Time lapse streets/cars and people, time lapses with stills, sky changes colour, travelling through 3d corridors, travelling through 3d with stills, travelling through 3D with green screen person, particle effects, energy effects ,3d earth, spinning stars, mirrors, running from mirror, surrounded by mirror, alive in mirror, ambiguous light, ipod style movement, static on a tv, cloning objects, white stripes style scaling, ink blotches and primitive shapes. Obviously they wont all be included but I have some good ideas to go on.
Here is a mock up video for some of my ideas including mirrors and scaling, not polished or anything.



Here is a still image I shot last weekend which I wish to use with a time lapse sky, most likely my whole project will be a random collection of visuals like the above and below, as was stated in the opening brief they will not necessarily be synchronised to the music so there's no point in trying to create too much of a coherent structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment