Monday 22 October 2012

Client Project: Internal: Devlopment: Part 1


I have completed various mock up designs for scene one and two of my promotional advert to get an idea of the logistics behind my project, I believe I am going to have to produce one scene at a time and then dynamically link the pre- compositions after with a 3D camera in after effects:



I have also begun arranging suitable locations to film my sports performance scenes in, I am in the process of talking with Clair Moore, the head manager at NTU's city campus gym to see if I can get permission to film in there with my actor and cameraman. A green screen session has also been arranged for next week. Other than that I have been on the lookout for good textures to incorporate into After Effects assets. A selection of my favourite are below:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment