Monday 15 October 2012

Client Project: Internal: Inpiration & Brainstorming


As the brief consists of showing a slick, stylish advert and the company in question is very tech  oriented, I believe displaying the majority of my advert via after effects would be suitable. This would allow the integration of futuristic looking visuals and fast-paced titles, content that would not be possible or practical to capture in live-action. I want to integrate live action footage, effects and titles in the spirit of kinetic typography... In the sense that each scene will transition dynamically to the next one via a camera movement or effect to create a fast-paced visually intense advert. 

Here are some kinetic typography examples which sparked up a fair few ideas for title movements and backgrounds:


Notice the way something is always moving to retain the atmosphere,I particularly like the way the gunpowder streak in the batman kinetic typography leads to the next word, I believe i can achieve something similar but with electric current to representing the company's high tech products

I also wish to display their existing achievements and possible future achievements in a 'character profile' type set-up, these will show key words and imagery. For an example of what I'm talking about check out 5:53 of Deadly 60 below, I want to flick through the different products in a simular type scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment