Monday 22 October 2012

Client Project: Internal: Inpiration & Brainstorming


 After my initial inspiration search I began to brainstorm some rough ideas to incorporate into my kinetic typography themed promotional adverts, this included keys words and actions I wanted expressed in the lenghth of 45 seconds.

Integrated Electronics (word), After Effects electric particles, Heart beat monitor, Sports Performance, Thermal Glove and Effect, Beating heart, World map for security tagging, Green screen cloths, Character Profiles, Green screen Narrator, Mechanical Arm, Computer Chip, Company Logo, Silhouettes, Puzzle Pieces, Futuristic, Scientific. Fabrics.


I then went about formatting my ideas into a coherent structure by means of video story boarding, action and sounds are both displayed. My advert will have approximately  six scenes running at an estimated five to ten seconds each.


jjs

No comments:

Post a Comment