Saturday 23 October 2010

Design Practice 1: Animation: Work Submission

I have produced and rendered two stations idents, one with sound and one without. The one with sound may need some minor tweaking and I believe the quality is reduced because access to adobe premier, to add the foley was unavailable . There isn't much to discuss at this stage until I am requested or decide to refine and alter, I doubt major changes will be necessary to the shapes and models, more likely the colours, formats and camera angles will be an issue.
Here they are, in all their glory:



2 comments:

  1. wasn't the brief 30 seconds? so what else happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I believed the brief was open to interpretation. You see I thought 30 seconds would be abit long-winded for what I was trying to achieve, I wanted an accelerated and lively ident to accompany my action/adventure genre channel. I thought audiences would perceive this ident as direct and sharp, such as an action film, which doesn't require long shots or attention spans, to get across it's point. I also noticed fellow students have similar structures (5-10 secs) which influenced me aswell, I admit. This is only a prototype as well, so if it's required of me I can refine and reproduce later on, I have some further ideas to increase the overall length if nessary.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete