Saturday 29 January 2011

Design Practice 2: Animation: Development (2)

I have decided that my haunted ride will be slightly immersed from ground level in the water material, to adapt my cart to this I have decided to create a tribal boat which will move on top of the water. I have also now started applying bitmaps and materials to my props to make them look realistic, I had to choose suitable woods to blend in with my swamp/tribal area.
Collection of images below:




Transition between live footage and modeled, the tribal themed canoe
Finalised canoa with material added, bump map increases the age of the wood
Tiki Tiki hut with added wood materials, roof needs further work
Simple modeled tiki mask made form splines and bitmaps


I am also in the process of creating a space warp water section, I am able to create real life physics through the Havoc engine, My water detects the mass of and objects and produces the suitable waves when an objects impacts, It also detects wherever or not an objects mass will float in the density of the water. I'm quite confused to be honest but ultimatley I want my boat to float on top of the water across a path creating ripples as It moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment