Thursday 20 January 2011

Design Practice 2: Animation: Inspiration and Brainstorming (Part 2)





 After researching I realise I want my theme to be a hybrid between zombie scare scenes and tribal props, with similar lighting to the old horror classics such as Dracula and Gotham city from batman. I can draw influence from the mine cart scene from Indiana Jones for my track layout. The below video is essentially the mix of culture and horror I want as my overall theme for the ride.
Resident Evil:



Below are some sketches for the cart, track layout and a scare scene:

Track layout with props and scare scenes
First design of cart, a mine style cart with rail like tracking
Scare scene #2, Crocodile emerging from water to attack the boat cart

Storyboard
Various designs for entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment