Friday 28 October 2011

Mix-Bag Of Lighting, Composition & Interview Tests

So during Thursday's seminar we were set some rather interesting tasks, we were put into groups and had to film an exterior and interior shot that screamed metaphor, which in practice helped us think about composition, we had to film a classic three point lighting scene to develop understanding of light and finally an interview on the move. I enjoyed this session and hope for more like them, If it was up to me my university course would be nothing but these 'down to earth' sort of practical sessions, I learnt much more about the cameras, lighting and composition in this session than in the first month of lectures combined, very useful.

I brought home the raw footage from the session and basically took the opportunity to have a mess around and test out my new Quadcore I7 desktop rendering speeds, Its not at all serious but I had some immature fun editing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment