Tuesday 29 November 2011

Design Practice 3: Assignment 1: Editing: Part 1

My initial assembly of clips is done, it has taken some carful observation and altering to fit the required footage into the thirty second time frame. I have had to cut at least 50% from my raw unedited footage, with these adjustment I'm hoping my original message still retains despite the fast nature of the sequence. I have tested the advert on various samples and each one has stated that they understood the message and that the clips flowed nicely together.  I am overall satisfied with how the footage has turned out , It is most likely one of the most professional looking pieces I have produced, not to mention how nice the lighting shows off the location.  I still have text, colour corrections and VFX too work on however.

No comments:

Post a Comment