Tuesday 29 November 2011

Show & Tell #2

I have had the first premiere of my advert to the class (all 7 of them) and it was generally well received, I had a lot of people nodding which is always a good sign. Peoples comments consisted off "Now I don't feel like eating fast food" "It just got the message across perfectly" "Good acting" and "Nice looking location", Not bad as I was doubting whether or not it was too fast paced to depict a message, seems that I underestimated the ability of the audience. On the other hand there was also constructive feedback to take away from this session, The main focus was that of the final climactic scene, where Chef Gusto flips the pot over to slam onto the table. The audience can clearly see there's nothing present in the pot, which in turn results in a less shocking finale and distracts from the realism, there were suggestions on refilming and green-screening, but Instead I have plans to add a special effect to represent a transformation mid- air.
Other points made include:
  • Removing the pan on the "let's start cooking scene"
  • Removing the "Now you've seen how its made" line on the final scene
  • Adding a basscut to the audio
  • Work on the brightness levels through out
The scene that needs most work, the empty pan will be hidden and replaced with VFX in After Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment