Thursday 30 December 2010

Done Anything Creative Over Christmas?

In between the mad rush of Christmas and new years eve, I found a gap to experiment and improve my skills in certain areas of design, It was a toss up among learning more about 3DS max or Photoshop. For some odd reason a lot of people are experienced in photoshop from use at college and from an early age (I think I missed out there) and have a good understanding of it, so to not risk being a photoshop novice I decided to play around with it.

I took a picture of WWII fighter plane and manipulated it to look as if it had been shot down and was on fire, using tools such as hard light, layer masks, smudge and noise. It's a lot different from Microsoft paint :)

Original Image:
















Photoshoped:
















Finalised on a background:




















I also designed the Christmas tree with contrasting colours, silver and gold baby, ooh yeah lol





















Samuel Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment